How to Update Your Credit Card Details
If you have an "Essentials" subscription, please see this page: Managing your StockMarketEye Subscription.
If you have a "Standard" StockMarketEye subscription and would like to updated the credit card used to pay for your StockMarketEye subscription, follow the steps below.
For more information about the StockMarketEye subscription, read the StockMarketEye subscription Frequently Asked Questions.
Updating your Payment Method or Billing Address
1. Open the License Info page from the menu: Help -> License Info...
2. On the License Info page, you'll see information about your license, such as the license key, expiration date and subscription type.
3. When you have an active subscription, there will be a "Manage" link on the same line as the expiration date. Click the "Manage" link to open a new page in your browser where you can manage your subscription.
4. The new page in your browser shows you information about your subscription and billing history.
You can click on the "Edit Subscription" to change your credit card or address.
5. After clicking on "Edit Subscription", the next page will let you choose: Update Payment Method or Update Address. Select one of them and then click the "Next" button.
6. If you choose "Update Payment Method", fill in the new credit card details and click the "Update Payment Method" link.
7. If you choose "Update Address", fill in your new address, including the email address with which you purchased StockMarketEye (for verification purposes), then click "Save Changes".