Copy or Move Transactions from one Portfolio to Another
You can copy or move one or more transactions from one portfolio into another StockMarketEye portfolio.
Follow these steps to get started.
1. Go to your portfolio's Transactions report.
2. In the Transactions report, select the transactions you want to copy or move. You can select more than 1 transaction if there are several that you would like to copy.
3. Right-click (CTRL-click on Mac) on the transactions and select the Copy to... or the Move to... item from the popup menu.
3.a. If you selected "Copy to...", you'll now see the "Copy to another Portfolio..." window.
3.b. If you selected "Move to...", you'll now see the "Move to another Portfolio..." window.
4. In the "Copy to" or "Move to" window, in the dropdown, select the portfolio into which you want to copy or move the transactions.
If you want to copy or move the transactions into a new portfolio, click on the "New Portfolio" button and create the new portfolio into which the transactions will be copied/moved.
5.a. If you are copying the transactions to another portfolio, check the box for the option to " Apply the transactions in the selected portfolio..." If you uncheck this box, you should rebuild the Prices view of the receiving portfolio from its transactions afterward.
5.b. If you are moving the transactions to another portfolio, you may wish to check the box for the option to "Apply the transactions in the selected portfolio..." This option is not checked by default, and when leaving it unchecked, you will usually need to rebuild the Prices view of the receiving portfolio from its transactions afterward.
Also note that moving transactions out of a portfolio may cause its Prices view to become out-of-sync with its transactions. If this is the case (such as when moving the purchase transaction of a current holding), you'll see an informational box. Moving a current holding should be done from the Prices view.
6. Click on the OK button to perform the copy or move.