Export your Transactions to a CSV File
You can export your transactions to a CSV file for use in a spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc. The exported CSV files can also be used to copy a portfolio from one StockMarketEye installation to another.
In some circumstances, the StockMarketEye support team may ask you to send a CSV export of your transactions to help with identifying the cause of a problem. In that case, please attach the exported CSV file to the email to our support team.
To export your transactions, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Transactions report of your portfolio.
2. Select the "All" date range for the report.
3. Click on the "More" button and select "Export to CSV..."
4. Be sure that the option, "Export columns necessary for re-import into StockMarketEye." is selected.
5. Click on the "Export" button to finish the export. StockMarketEye will display a link to the newly exported file.
6. You can now use the exported CSV file. If you are communicating with the StockMarketEye support team and they asked you to provide a CSV export of your transactions, please attach this exported file to your next email to them.